Tuesday 1 May 2012

On Rails (1)


I typed this out yesterday but simply got lazy to post it, well, here it is anyway.

Yesterday's post
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Rails

Ok, so yesterday I butchered a perfectly good (and expensive) Bride Seat rail.



Why? So I can mount my nice blue race seat. Well, you can just see it here in this file photo.



But its already mounted I hear you ask.

My problem lies with my height. Everytime I get into the seat on the unmodified rails with my helmet on, I tend to bang on the sides/roof/cage, which can be pretty irritating, not to mention scratches my nice new helmet.
.
So what I’m doing now is removing the sliders (You know, the thing that allows you to adjust your seat back and forth), hopefully lowering the seat by about 2/3 cm.

It’s not much I know but every little bit helps

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment