Saturday 19 May 2012

Less than 81 days to go

Didn't manage to get the transmission parts to Adrian, will try to do so next week.

Made quite good progress today. Remember the pretty messy engine bay? I attacked it with spray cans.


I was quite happy with the outcome. There was some overspray but meh...I'll just spray black the overspray.


Also starting to put the cage back in.

Here's a picture using a piece of wood to space the side.


The Cage is a Bolt in 6 point Bonds Cage. Looks pretty sturdy.

I guess I should really have a weld in cage but I did want to be able to turn this car back into a street machine.







Its actually easier putting in the cage for the second time. Actually, this time, I'm rather pleased with the installation. Everything went in quite easily and in the right place.




No comments:

Post a Comment