Thursday 17 May 2012

18 May 2012

Had a scare today. Was clarifying some rules on the car when Nathan raised that he couldn't see my entry payment. Did some investigting with the bank and found out that I had entered an incorrect BSB number. Darn!

My mind went through all the issues that could arise - will the other bank/recipient return my money etc etc..
But then, called the bank and they told me the funds were returned. Phew.

So folks, be very very careful when doing  Electronic funds transfers.

Fortunately, Nathan was very understanding and accepted the late payment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note, look what came last night!!!


Now its really time to start work on the engine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that horrid engine bay, well, I've cleaned it up abit and ready for painting tonight.
i'll be using can aerosols, so, wish me luck.




and here's to a modified front to accept a customed radiator...The problem with running a large turbo is the clearence. For an engine making this much power, the half sized radiator just couldn't cope.

Will keep you updated on the radiator.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, my messy work space...where I spend about an hour a day, at night, abt 10pm, after putting the kids to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment